Mavericks Cross Country 2016 Summer Base Training
Welcome to Maverick Cross Country for summer 2016 base training. This camp is offered by Cross Country Coach, Bill Vice.
Our schedule is listed below. Also, the registration form with Waiver and Parental Release can be found below.
Any questions about camp can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $55. $40 for two or more children from same family. Scholarships are available. Please download and fill out the scholarship form to be considered for a scholarship. You can download the scholarship form Summer Camp Scholarship HERE.
- Appropriate running clothing, running shoes, timing watch, sun screen, and water
- Below is a schedule with dates, by day
- Movin Shoes: 897 South Coast Highway, Encinitas, Mondays: 6-7:30 pm. June 13, June 20, June 27, July 11
- LCCHS, 1 Maverick Way, meet at the track, Tuesdays: 7:30-9:00 am. June 28, July 12
- LCCHS, 1 Maverick Way, meet at the track, Wednesdays: 7:30-9:00 am. June 15, June 22, June 29, July 6, July 13
- Moonlight Beach Encinitas, meet upper lot, Thursdays: 7:30-9 am: June 16, June 23, July 7, July 14
- Torrey Pines State Reserve, meet at Parking entrance (not main entrance on 101), Fridays: 8-930 am: June 17, June 24, July 8, July 15
CIF No Contact Period: Great time to schedule family vacations!
July 17-July 31, 2016
Please register by using the online registration below. You can download more information here – 2016 LCC Cross Country Summer Camp Workouts.